(1) 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students to appear in the final examination held at the end of the academic year.
(2) No leave of absence is granted except on an application by parents or guardians for plausible reasons only.
(3) Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days, renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee at the discretion of the Principal.
(4) A student returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease should produce a fitness certificate, permitting him/her to attend the school.
(5) Parents are requested to submit a leave application in case of the child is absent from school. No child is allowed to leave the school during school hours without a note of request from parents duly signed by the Principal.